10.04.2008

Shopping experience: Delivering informations on demand

A very simple interaction:


- you decide what you are interested about and make your choices
- add your mail
- they send relevant contents to your mailbox


It's easy, fast, useful and not intrusive.
In my opinion a very good way to start a relationship with customers/visitors.



I'm still thinking about grocery stores and recipes: they might adopt a system like that. Consumers might select the recipes they want.
Receiving recipes and ingredients on their mobile, they can walk around picking up what's necessary, (and adding a voting system they might even tell the database which are their preferred ones...)

Recipes might be sent to the customers' private area on the chain website, a sort of "save in my account"... but that make me think about another possible service... I'll write about in the next post.

No comments: