11.11.2009

Something you should watch

Some nights ago I was rambling around San Lorenzo Columns in Milan: a bit of windows shopping with my girlfreind, then we went for a beer, we passed in front of the San Lorenzo Basilica and then we went to the bus station, and then at home.

no, no no... sorry

a bit of windows shopping with my girlfreind, then we went for a beer, we passed in front of the San Lorenzo Basilica, we stopped for a while to see the big entrance, and then we went to the bus station, and then at home.

no, no no... sorry, sorry

now I rememeber: a bit of windows shopping with my girlfreind, then we went for a beer, we passed in front of the San Lorenzo Basilica, we stopped for a while to see the big entrance and... we entered the church where we saw this... magic short film.



I don't know if I believe or not, and I don't know what, and why.. and bla bla bla
but,
sometimes I think we are able to hear that music, or to perceive that armony around us, everything seems to work perfectly. Maybe it is our ability to see the beautiful around us... or maybe angels are really there?

(thanks to Francesco for having found it)